Franklin-Somerset Federal Credit Union: has two openings for a Part-Time Teller, one located in our Kingfield Branch, one located in our Madison branch. Responsibilities include: providing exceptional member service, performing routine member transactions including (but not limited to) deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers and check cashing. Qualified candidates should have cash handling experience, possess great people skills, be detail-oriented, reliable, dependable, and have a positive attitude. Please send cover letter and resume, by snail mail to: Human Resources, 114 East Madison Road, Madison, ME, 04950 or by email to: email@example.com by July 8, 2019. EOE
Project Coordinator, ACV Enviro – Skowhegan, ME
The primary purpose of the Project Coordinator (PC) position is to understand the customer’s remediation and service needs as they relate to materials, personnel, equipment & documentation for remediation projects. The PC is in constant contact with the customers to advise them of scheduling and progress made on a project. In-house; the Project Coordinator arranges for the delivery of equipment, rentals and all corresponding purchase orders in an effort to track job costs. The PC submits proposals, establishes credit, overlooks the project and finalizes the billing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others and responsible for timely, accurate submission of all project activity, incident, log books and other project-related data from the field.
- Prepares “field” invoice for submission to accounting department for billing; the field invoice must include all documents required to support and substantiate timely and accurate invoicing to clients.
- Attends site walks to prepare reports for bidding opportunities.
- Plans, coordinates and manages hazardous waste site remediation projects.
- Oversee teams that perform lab pack services, segregating and classifying hazardous and non-hazardous materials per Federal DEP & EPA guidelines and State requirements.
- Complete waste profiles and regulatory documentation including manifests, Land Disposal Restrictions (LDR’s) and container labels.
- Performs emergency response site evaluation activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Perform projects pertaining to hazardous waste operations; including but not limited to evacuation, drum management and disposal.
- Must oversee an emergency response team and have knowledge of all levels of Personal Protection Equipment.
- Ensures Health and Safety policies are strictly followed at all times.
- Project Coordinators may be on call due to the emergency response nature of this business.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- 10 – 15 years of environmental experience.
- Background in hazardous waste designation.
- Knowledge of Field Sampling and Hazardous Waste Disposal.
- Knowledge of facility decontamination.
- Knowledge of manifests and chemical profiles.
- Knowledge of Tank System Management and removal.
- 40 hour HAZWOPER (provided if necessary).
- Pass a Pre-Employment Physical.
Field Technician, ACV Enviro – Skowhegan
The primary purpose of the position is to ensure that Emergency Response Calls are answered in a timely manner Field Technicians are responsible for clean ups, spills and other duties delegated by management that are within the scope of work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform work under the direct guidance of a Supervisor or Foreman involving the remediation of cleanup regarding hazardous waste and materials.
- Daily work will involve confined space entry such as manholes, tank cleaning, oil spill cleanup, drum handling, decontamination, sweeping and shoveling, high pressure washing and various other remedial activities.
- On-call 24 hours per day 365 days per year or “On-Call” based on the rotating “On-Call” schedule for Emergency Response. May require out of town travel. Length of travel will be dependent on service center and on-going projects.
- Preforms other, related tasks as assigned.
- Pass a Pre-Employment Physical.
- Pass the Company’s Auto Insurance Qualifiers.
- Pass the HAZWOPER 40 hour training (provided if necessary).
- Be willing to work overtime.
- Must be 18 Years old.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s License preferred and clean MVR record for three years.
To perform the duties of this job, the employee must have good interpersonal skills; be patient and tactful; display an enthusiastic, cooperative and friendly attitude at all times with managers/supervisors, co-workers, visitors, customers and clients. Must be able to maintain high business ethics internally and externally. Ability to communicate effectively with all employees, as well as corporate staff and executive management.
Communication Skills: Good oral communication skills to clearly understand and convey other’s message and intent, and receives and processes feedback. Ability to read, comprehend, follow instructions and work manuals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to attend to numerous details under the stress of maintaining courteous, accurate and timely relations with a variety of individuals. Ability to apply common sense and understanding the scope of the job.
The personal and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works alone and has frequent interruptions and repetitious activities. Employee must be able to work under the stress of meeting many requests from various departments and individuals, sometimes with conflicting deadlines. Handling of confidential information also applies.
To perform the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; minimum of 25 pounds, wear a respirator and climb up and down ladders and reach with hands and arms with use of a step stool; occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds for movement of boxes and supplies. Must be able to reach, kneel, life and move heavy supplies.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This position is exposed to maintenance areas subject to OSHA which include safety precautions.
Residential Crisis Stabilization Worker, Crisis and Counseling Centers – Waterville
$1000 Sign-on Incentive. SEEKING FULL-TIME, PART-TIME AND PER DIEM RESIDENTIAL CRISIS WORKERS to work in our Augusta, Waterville and Winslow Crisis Stabilization Units (CSU). Residential Crisis Workers provide support services to adults and children who have experienced a mental health crisis. Clients are referred to the CSU based on concerns for safety, or inability to cope with symptoms of a mental illness or simply difficulty coping with a life event. Clients are admitted for a short term stay as a deterrent to a psychiatric hospitalization and staff will assist them in developing skills to allow them to return to their own community environment. Staff provide risk assessment, treatment planning, support groups and coordination of services for discharge planning. Staff are responsible for maintaining a therapeutic milieu while maintaining and protecting client rights. Experience in residential setting preferred, good communication and rapport building skills, experience working with individuals and groups, experience working within a multi-disciplinary team. MHRT I or MHRT C certification preferred, however MHRT-I Training will be provided to qualified candidates within the first year of hire, including CRMA, CPR, First Aid, Mental Health Support Specialist (MHSS) Training.
Sign On Incentive: Currently offering a $1000 sign on incentive for successful Full Time hires, payable $250 at 90 days, $250 at 6 mos and $500 at 12 mos of Full Time active status and good employee standing.
Requirements One year of direct service experience (preferred) in a social service setting. MHRT-I or MHRT-C preferred. Will hold and maintain a valid Maine driver’s license and vehicle insurance as required by Maine State law.
Benefits Crisis & Counseling Centers offers a generous benefit package and competitive salary for full-time employees in a supportive and team oriented work environment. Benefits include: health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, flexible spending account, paid personal leave, 10 paid holidays and a 401K plan. Additional life, long-term disability, and dental insurance available. Shift Differentials for 2nd shift, 3rd shift and weekends can increase your base pay up to $3 per hour. Earned Time starting at 4+ weeks per year!
Education Minimum of High School Diploma or GED, Associates or Bachelors in Social Services field preferred. Experience in a mental health or social service setting preferred.
Location may require travel to work sites in Waterville, Winslow, Skowhegan and Augusta